- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryRECIPE BY: kiwidutch, recipezaar.com
"A spicy full flavored version of roasted baby potatoes. I adopted this from the Recipezaar account and I am the very happy new owner of such a winner Now that I have made it several times myself, I totally agree with reviewers recomendations to add carrots to this too. I have also added cubed sweet potato, but be aware that they will be fairly soft, rather than crunchy like the potatoes. A firm favourite in our home from now on ! Enjoy Oven time depends on how much you are making.. mine took 45 minutes for the potatoes to be nice and crunchy. It serves 4 at our place... 6 would be fighting each other for the biggest serving LOL."
- 3 lbs red potato or yukon gold potato, cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- cayenne, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 375.
- 2. In large pan, melt butter in oil over moderate heat.
- 3. Add garlic, parsley, thyme, rosemary, paprika and cayenne.
- 4. Add potatoes and toss well.
- 5. Roast, basting until potatoes are tender.
- 6. Season
- ** photo by boomette1 at flickr.