- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 lb. shaved ham
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/2 onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine ground beef, egg, onion, bell pepper, bread crumbs, 1/2 of the BBQ sauce, salt and paper.
- Mix well with hands.
- On wax paper, spread mixture about 1/2 inch thick in a rectangle.
- Layer ham and cheese over beef.
- Use wax paper and roll the meat like a jelly roll.
- Place in a baking dish and cover with remaining BBQ sauce.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More