- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 lb. shaved ham
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/2 onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine ground beef, egg, onion, bell pepper, bread crumbs, 1/2 of the BBQ sauce, salt and paper.
- Mix well with hands.
- On wax paper, spread mixture about 1/2 inch thick in a rectangle.
- Layer ham and cheese over beef.
- Use wax paper and roll the meat like a jelly roll.
- Place in a baking dish and cover with remaining BBQ sauce.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Italy or BustSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More