- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 lb. shaved ham
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/2 onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine ground beef, egg, onion, bell pepper, bread crumbs, 1/2 of the BBQ sauce, salt and paper.
- Mix well with hands.
- On wax paper, spread mixture about 1/2 inch thick in a rectangle.
- Layer ham and cheese over beef.
- Use wax paper and roll the meat like a jelly roll.
- Place in a baking dish and cover with remaining BBQ sauce.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More