- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Meat Dressing (for about a 14 pound turkey)
- If this dressing does not all fit into the cavity or breast/neck area put the balance in a casserole dish for about an hour beside the turkey.
- Turkey giblets (heart, liver, gizzard and the neck-boil these ahead of time in water to cover and when cool cut up into small pieces, save liquid to add to drippings from the bird for the gravy)
- 3 lbs. of grd. beef or a mix of beef and pork
- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cups dried bread crumbs
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 4 minced cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 tsp. sage
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Mix all together.
- Fill cavity of bird and if the bird is not large enough to hold it all then some can go into the neck/breast area under the skin.
- If there are still leftovers place in a casserole dish beside the turkey for one hour.
- **If stuffing a chicken for roasting reduce this to 1/3
NotesWhenever my kids are home and I cook a bird they insist I make this stuffing/dressing. They prefer this one to any other. It is my own recipe.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More