- 1 ½ pounds of ground chuck
- ½ pound of unseasoned ground pork
- ½ cup of diced onions
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons of ketchup
- ½ cup of oats
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 4 slices of bacon
- Bull’s Eye Barbecue sauce
- 2 slices of bread
Mix the above ingredients with a fork.
Do not over mix, as this will make the meatloaf tough.
Lay the bacon over the top of the meatloaf and spread barbecue sauce over the bacon.
Form into a loaf and place in a loaf pan that two slices of bread have been put in the bottom of the pan.
These will absorb the grease.
Bake for 1-½ hours at 350 degrees.
Remove the meat loaf and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Discard the bread slices.