- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (3.25 ounce) package sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.
- PREP TIME 10 Min
- COOK TIME 40 Min
- SERVINGS 6
NotesNeeded dishes that are sure to satisfy. This is one the kids will love.
From Taste of Home
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Cooking for a Cure
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More