- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (3.25 ounce) package sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.
- PREP TIME 10 Min
- COOK TIME 40 Min
- SERVINGS 6
NotesNeeded dishes that are sure to satisfy. This is one the kids will love.
From Taste of Home
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More