- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 medium size can Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce (jellied or whole cranberries)
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle of Catalina Dressing
- Mix together in a sauce pan, add whatever type of meat (pork or chicken)
- Cook meat in marinade - spooning over your meat until meat is tender and cooked to your liking.
- Enjoy !!
NotesIt was one of those days when I was too busy to pick up all the ingredients I needed to prepare our evening meal. I found myself searching our food pantry for something to add some pizzazz to the pork roast. Voila - the beginning of something that has lasted through the decades.
Tip: I know it sounds awful, and even looks worse - try it, I think you'll like it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More