- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 medium size can Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce (jellied or whole cranberries)
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle of Catalina Dressing
- Mix together in a sauce pan, add whatever type of meat (pork or chicken)
- Cook meat in marinade - spooning over your meat until meat is tender and cooked to your liking.
- Enjoy !!
NotesIt was one of those days when I was too busy to pick up all the ingredients I needed to prepare our evening meal. I found myself searching our food pantry for something to add some pizzazz to the pork roast. Voila - the beginning of something that has lasted through the decades.
Tip: I know it sounds awful, and even looks worse - try it, I think you'll like it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More