- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cup Soft bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 lb Lean ground beef
- 1 lb Lean ground pork
- 1/2 cup Packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Catsup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine muffin ingredients and line 16 muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Spoon combined sugar and catsup over and bake an addtional 10 minutes.
- Let stand a few minutes before serving.
NotesThis is meatloaf baked as muffins.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More