- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cup Soft bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 lb Lean ground beef
- 1 lb Lean ground pork
- 1/2 cup Packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Catsup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine muffin ingredients and line 16 muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Spoon combined sugar and catsup over and bake an addtional 10 minutes.
- Let stand a few minutes before serving.
NotesThis is meatloaf baked as muffins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More