- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground turkey ( i use extra lean)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 large cans of crushed tomatoes
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and Pepper
- dash of sugar
- all seasoning are to you taste preferences
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped onion and minced garlic and cook for about 5-7 minutes. Add tomato paste and cook until it is melted. Add crushed tomatoes and seasonings. In a separate pan, brown ground meat until almost done. Add meat to sauce and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- You can also cook transfer this to a Crockpot before simmering. Cook on low 8 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More