- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 3/4 cup
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/2 cup Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 4 Tablespoons granulated or powdered garlic
- 2 Tablespoons granulated or powdered onion
- 4 Tablespoons black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons white pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- Combining all ingredients together and mixing until well blended.
- Place mixture in a tightly sealed glass or plastic container, and store in a dark place for future use.
- Shake before each use to remix ingredients.
NotesThis is great on all meats, for inside or outside cooking. Add in flour before covering meat to fry. Add to gravey or soups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MidLife Road Trip's
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More