- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 12 frozen cooked Italian style meatballs
- 3 sticks mozzarella string cheese, cut in fourths
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- extra marinara sauce, if desired
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Flatten each roll into a 5-inch circle.
Place 1 teaspoon marinara sauce in the center of each circle.
Top with 1 meatball and a piece of string cheese cut in half.
Place a piece of cheese on two sides of the meatball.
Pull dough up around filling to completely enclose and pinch to seal.
Place one seam side down in each cup of a sprayed 12 cup muffin tin.
Brush each one with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
Serve warm with warm marinara sauce, if desired.