- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 12 frozen cooked Italian style meatballs
- 3 sticks mozzarella string cheese, cut in fourths
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- extra marinara sauce, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 5-inch circle.
- Place 1 teaspoon marinara sauce in the center of each circle.
- Top with 1 meatball and a piece of string cheese cut in half.
- Place a piece of cheese on two sides of the meatball.
- Pull dough up around filling to completely enclose and pinch to seal.
- Place one seam side down in each cup of a sprayed 12 cup muffin tin.
- Brush each one with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with warm marinara sauce, if desired.
NotesThese muffins will surprise everyone! Great Italian taste, simple to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
MidLife Road Trip's
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More