- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 12 frozen cooked Italian style meatballs
- 3 sticks mozzarella string cheese, cut in fourths
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- extra marinara sauce, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 5-inch circle.
- Place 1 teaspoon marinara sauce in the center of each circle.
- Top with 1 meatball and a piece of string cheese cut in half.
- Place a piece of cheese on two sides of the meatball.
- Pull dough up around filling to completely enclose and pinch to seal.
- Place one seam side down in each cup of a sprayed 12 cup muffin tin.
- Brush each one with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with warm marinara sauce, if desired.
NotesThese muffins will surprise everyone! Great Italian taste, simple to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More