one bag frozen Italian seasoned meatballs
one store-bought pizza crust, from the refridgerator section
two bags of shredded cheese, italian flavor
one jar of spagetti sauce (I use half a jar each of Newman Own's Bombolina sauce and roasted garlic...)
1. Start out with meatballs being thawed, or close to. Put them into a skillet and heat them up for a few minutes.
2. Sprinkle with basil, and other spices, if you like
3. Pour about half the jar of sauce over them, continue to heat/saute in the pan
4. Once they are hot, place them into a round baking/casserole dish with sides about four inches high.
5. Pour over rest of sauce (feel free to use more sauce, if you like it!)
6. Sprinkle cheese over it all, stir so cheese is throughout, add more cheese!
7. Take pizza dough and cover, tucking the edges so it seals the sides
8. Sprinkle a handful of cheese on top of crust
9. Bake at 350* for about 20ish minutes, until dough is crusty and golen brown
Pairs Well With
This is something I created, almost by accident. I had a party the night before and we had half a crockpot full of Italian seasoned meatballs. I didn't want to do spagetti and meatballs, so this is what I came up with!