- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 frozen meatballs, thawed
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 8 ounces sliced provolone or mozzarella
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 24 dinner rolls or 8 hot dog buns cut in thirds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 9X13 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Warm the meatballs in the marinara sauce in a saucepan over medium heat. Separate the dinner rolls or hot dog buns and place one saucy meatball on the bottom roll. Top with mozzarella or provolone. Place the top roll on and push down slightly. Place meatball slider in the pan and continue to assemble the rest of the sliders.
- Microwave butter in a bowl in the microwave until melted. Add garlic powder and Italian seasonings and mix well. Brush tops of buns with melted butter mixture.
- Toast in oven for 8-10 minutes or until toasted. I like mine a little more on the soft side...not so toasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More