- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (12 oz) refrigerated biscuits
- 20 frozen cooked beef meatballs, thawed (from 16-oz bag)
- 1/4 cup shoestring potatoes (from 1 3/4-oz can) or chow mein noodles
- Sliced olives, pickles and carrots, as desired
- Dips, if desired
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/2 cup cheese dip
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Wrap 1 biscuit piece around each meatball; seal.
- To make 1 crawler, line up 10 biscuit-wrapped meatballs on cookie sheet, making sure each is touching, to make a curved line.
- Poke shoestring potatoes in both sides of each ball for legs, at head for antennae and tongue, and end for tail.
- Repeat with remaining 10 wrapped meatballs to make second crawler.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with olives for eyes and mouth.
- Top every other section with layer of sliced pickle, carrot and olive.
- In small bowl, mix ketchup and mustard.
- Serve crawlers with ketchup mixture and cheese dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More