- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (12 oz) refrigerated biscuits
- 20 frozen cooked beef meatballs, thawed (from 16-oz bag)
- 1/4 cup shoestring potatoes (from 1 3/4-oz can) or chow mein noodles
- Sliced olives, pickles and carrots, as desired
- Dips, if desired
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/2 cup cheese dip
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Wrap 1 biscuit piece around each meatball; seal.
- To make 1 crawler, line up 10 biscuit-wrapped meatballs on cookie sheet, making sure each is touching, to make a curved line.
- Poke shoestring potatoes in both sides of each ball for legs, at head for antennae and tongue, and end for tail.
- Repeat with remaining 10 wrapped meatballs to make second crawler.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with olives for eyes and mouth.
- Top every other section with layer of sliced pickle, carrot and olive.
- In small bowl, mix ketchup and mustard.
- Serve crawlers with ketchup mixture and cheese dip.
Recipes for Vitality
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More