- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper to taste, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1 or 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Mix meat, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, egg, crumbs, 2/3 of the garlic and salt. Shape into 1-1/2-inch meatballs.
- Place on cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place mayo, remaining garlic and chilies in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve with meatballs
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More