- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper to taste, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1 or 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Mix meat, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, egg, crumbs, 2/3 of the garlic and salt. Shape into 1-1/2-inch meatballs.
- Place on cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place mayo, remaining garlic and chilies in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve with meatballs
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More