- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper to taste, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1 or 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Mix meat, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, egg, crumbs, 2/3 of the garlic and salt. Shape into 1-1/2-inch meatballs.
- Place on cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place mayo, remaining garlic and chilies in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve with meatballs
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More