- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper to taste, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1 or 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Mix meat, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, egg, crumbs, 2/3 of the garlic and salt. Shape into 1-1/2-inch meatballs.
- Place on cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place mayo, remaining garlic and chilies in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve with meatballs
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Cheesy Crab DipSee More