- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain rice
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups ready-to-eat baby carrots
- cut in half lengthwise
- 1 pkg.(12oz) frozen cooked Italian-
- style meatballs, thawed
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- In 12-inch skillet, mix rice, soup and water. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook 5 minutes.
- 2.) Stir carrots and meatballs into rice mixture. Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking, until rice and carrots are tender and meatballs are hot. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
NotesThis is a recipe I got from one of those Recipe booklets you see at the beginning of a check-out line. It's very quick and delicious
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More