- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dijonb mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, parsley, egg, salt, pepper and mustard; mix thoroughly. Shape into one inch balls.
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium high heat. Fry meatballs in batches, turning until golden brown. Drain on paper towel.
- Continue following instructions for Pasta-Meatball Stew.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More