- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dijonb mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, parsley, egg, salt, pepper and mustard; mix thoroughly. Shape into one inch balls.
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium high heat. Fry meatballs in batches, turning until golden brown. Drain on paper towel.
- Continue following instructions for Pasta-Meatball Stew.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More