- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dijonb mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, parsley, egg, salt, pepper and mustard; mix thoroughly. Shape into one inch balls.
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium high heat. Fry meatballs in batches, turning until golden brown. Drain on paper towel.
- Continue following instructions for Pasta-Meatball Stew.
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More