- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 42
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices of white bread
- 1 C. milk
- 2 1/2 lbs of ground beef
- 2 TB. of dried minced onion
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/3 C. Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 C. dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat 400 degrees.
- In small bowl, soak bread with milk.
- In large bowl, add beef, onion, egg, cheese, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Mash bread and milk until soupy. Add to meat. Combine.
- All done! Form meatballs (golf size).
- Make sure to use a rimmed pan so grease doesn't drip.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
NotesBasic, and so good! These are great just to pop in your mouth. No pasta needed.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
It's all about that protein
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More