- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 42
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices of white bread
- 1 C. milk
- 2 1/2 lbs of ground beef
- 2 TB. of dried minced onion
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/3 C. Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 C. dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat 400 degrees.
- In small bowl, soak bread with milk.
- In large bowl, add beef, onion, egg, cheese, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Mash bread and milk until soupy. Add to meat. Combine.
- All done! Form meatballs (golf size).
- Make sure to use a rimmed pan so grease doesn't drip.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
NotesBasic, and so good! These are great just to pop in your mouth. No pasta needed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Italian Exchange
The Naked MacaronSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More