- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 42
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices of white bread
- 1 C. milk
- 2 1/2 lbs of ground beef
- 2 TB. of dried minced onion
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/3 C. Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 C. dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat 400 degrees.
- In small bowl, soak bread with milk.
- In large bowl, add beef, onion, egg, cheese, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Mash bread and milk until soupy. Add to meat. Combine.
- All done! Form meatballs (golf size).
- Make sure to use a rimmed pan so grease doesn't drip.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
NotesBasic, and so good! These are great just to pop in your mouth. No pasta needed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Adventures in CookingSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More