- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb ground chuck or lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix lightly to blend. Shape the meat into balls about the size of walnuts. Arange on a shallow baking pan. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and add to the prepared sauce (including any pan juice) or cool and refridgerate / freeze for future use.
NotesThese meatballs are great for spaghetti & meatballs or teriyaki meatballs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More