- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb ground chuck or lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix lightly to blend. Shape the meat into balls about the size of walnuts. Arange on a shallow baking pan. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and add to the prepared sauce (including any pan juice) or cool and refridgerate / freeze for future use.
NotesThese meatballs are great for spaghetti & meatballs or teriyaki meatballs.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More