- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic- minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large eggs -- beaten
- 1 small yellow onion - chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley -- minced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil -- minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly by hand or with Kitchen Aid.
- Roll into 2-3 inch balls.
- Do not make balls too firm.
- Add olive oil to a pan and saute at medium temp until done; or pour olive oil in a baking dish and place meatballs on top, coat meatballs in oil and bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Turn meatballs after 30 minutes and then every 15 minutes.
- This will give the meatballs a brown and crispy exterior.
- Don't overcook.
NotesI usually make enough to have meatball sandwiches later.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More