- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko Crispy Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (from a jar)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (0.7 ounce) packet dry Italian Dressing Seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (from green container)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1-3/4 cups of your favorite spaghetti or marinara sauce, divided
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon oregano, optional
Preheat the oven to 350°. Lightly spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, Italian Dressing seasoning mix, 3/4 cup of spaghetti or marinara sauce, 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese. Combine well but don't over work the meat.
Place in loaf pan and bake 1 hour. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and drain grease from pan.
Add remaining spaghetti or marinara sauce and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup parmesan shredded cheese and the 1-1/2 cups Italian cheese blend. Use the shredded parmesan first and then the Italian cheese blend. Sprinkle with oregano if desired.
Place the meatloaf back in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted, 15-20 minutes.
I saw an idea for this meatloaf when I was looking for gluten free recipes for a friend of mine! The picture was mouth watering and I knew I could change this recipe up to our liking which we don't have to eat gluten free!