- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pie shell (9-in) bought or made
- 1 to 2 lbs. of ground sirloin
- 1 can (14oz) tomatoes with green
- peppers and onions
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon each of; salt & pepper
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup ketsup
- After piercing pie shell all over with a fork; bake it for 15 minutes at 400*. Mix all ingredients except 1/4 cup of cheese and spread evenly into the baked pie shell. Spread ketsup over entire meat mixture. Bake at 350* for 1 hour Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of cheese, put back in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before cutting. Serve with a veggie and nice salad.
NotesIf you like Meatloaf...then you'll love this recipe. Very tasty! :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More