- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats (or 1 cup of crumbled bread pieces)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning/marinade
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced onion OR pkg lipton onion soup
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, oats and salt.
- Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into eight miniature meatloaves.
- Place these in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard.
- Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More