- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats (or 1 cup of crumbled bread pieces)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning/marinade
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced onion OR pkg lipton onion soup
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, oats and salt.
- Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into eight miniature meatloaves.
- Place these in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard.
- Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.