- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats (or 1 cup of crumbled bread pieces)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning/marinade
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced onion OR pkg lipton onion soup
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, oats and salt.
- Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into eight miniature meatloaves.
- Place these in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard.
- Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Surprisingly VEGANSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More