- Cooking Time: 75
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 lbs ground beef (85/15)
- 1 1/4 lbs ground turkey (85/15)
- 1 C. heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 C. plain bread crumbs
- 2 pkgs onion soup or dip mix
- 1 8 oz can portobello mushrooms
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce.
- Mix it all together except for tomato sauce and put it in the pan.
- I used the pampered chef deep dish baker - it was full... top with tomato sauce.
- I baked it @ 350 for 1 1/4 hrs and let it stand 15 mins before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More