- Cooking Time: 75
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 lbs ground beef (85/15)
- 1 1/4 lbs ground turkey (85/15)
- 1 C. heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 C. plain bread crumbs
- 2 pkgs onion soup or dip mix
- 1 8 oz can portobello mushrooms
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce.
- Mix it all together except for tomato sauce and put it in the pan.
- I used the pampered chef deep dish baker - it was full... top with tomato sauce.
- I baked it @ 350 for 1 1/4 hrs and let it stand 15 mins before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Special SmoothiesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More