- Cooking Time: 1-2 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 pound of ground pork
- 3 tomatoes or 1 medium can of tomatoes
- Chili powder
- Season Salt
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 can of dark kidney beans
- 2 large yellow onions
- 2 large green bell peppers
- Brown ground beef and thoroughly cook ground pork.
- Drain and transfer meat to a large cooking pot.
- Ensure the pot is deep.
- Add kidney beans, chopped onions, bell peppers, and tomatoes to pot.
- Add 1 ½ cups of water to pot.
- Place on medium-high heat and stir occasionally.
- After cooking for approximately 20 minutes, add chili powder, black pepper, and a pinch of salt.
- Stir and cook for 5 to 10 more minutes before tasting.
- Re-season to taste.
- Add Cayenne pepper for heat.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 30 to 45 minutes stirring occasionally and taste frequently and add seasoning for desired taste.
- ***Note: if too much seasoning is added, add ½ cup of water with 2 additional chopped tomatoes at a time until chili is evened out
- Cook for approximately 1 ½ hours total before serving.
NotesCompliments of my sister.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More