- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup baby carrots, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 1 large tomato
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb italian sausage, casings removed
- spices: garlic/onion powder, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, oregano, sugar
- In a pan, saute garlic and onion.
- Add & brown the beef & sausage.
- Add browned meats to crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients to crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- Adjust seasonings to your taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More