- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups of rolled oats cook until soft, then add to the rest of the ingredients, which are fed raw.
- 2 eggs
- 2 pounds of minced lean beef, or other meats e.g. chicken, turkey, heart, rabbit or lamb
- 1 tablespoon of ‘Supplement’ powder (see below)
- 2 tablespoons of bonemeal or 4,000 mg Calcium or 2 teaspoons of eggshell powder
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 10,000 i.u of Vitamin A from for example cod liver oil
- 150 i.u of Vitamin E
- 1 teaspoon of fresh raw vegetables e.g. carrot, spinach, herbs etc.
- This will make about 12 cups of which you feed 1 to 2 cups a day depending on how large and active your cat is. Some liver can be added to the recipe but do not use just liver as the only meat.
NotesBakeSpace Note: Please keep in mind that some experts express concern that homemade pet food may not contain the optimal combination of nutrients (amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals) that pets require for long-term health. Your pet’s species, breed, age and any existing medical problems should be considered before preparing a homemade meal. Please consult your veterinarian for more information.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Short & Sweet
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More