- Cooking Time: 45 to 60
- Servings: eight
- Preparation Time:
- 15 eggs
- 4 cup water
- 1 pound sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pound sliced Portuguese Sweet Bread s.a. King Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 1 pound dried-sugar-coated fruits
- Soak the bread in water.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and milk.
- Drain the bread and add to the egg mixture.
- Cut up the dried fruit into small pieces and add to the dough.
- Pour the dough into a greased and lined baking mould and bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes to an hour.
NotesThis recipe was introduced to us at a program about Macau when I was a member of PATA (Pacific and Asia Travel Association).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Babette's Test Kitchen
A Falcon FeastSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More