- Cooking Time: 45 to 60
- Servings: eight
- Preparation Time:
- 15 eggs
- 4 cup water
- 1 pound sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pound sliced Portuguese Sweet Bread s.a. King Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 1 pound dried-sugar-coated fruits
- Soak the bread in water.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and milk.
- Drain the bread and add to the egg mixture.
- Cut up the dried fruit into small pieces and add to the dough.
- Pour the dough into a greased and lined baking mould and bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes to an hour.
NotesThis recipe was introduced to us at a program about Macau when I was a member of PATA (Pacific and Asia Travel Association).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More