- Cooking Time: 45 to 60
- Servings: eight
- Preparation Time:
- 15 eggs
- 4 cup water
- 1 pound sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pound sliced Portuguese Sweet Bread s.a. King Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 1 pound dried-sugar-coated fruits
- Soak the bread in water.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and milk.
- Drain the bread and add to the egg mixture.
- Cut up the dried fruit into small pieces and add to the dough.
- Pour the dough into a greased and lined baking mould and bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes to an hour.
NotesThis recipe was introduced to us at a program about Macau when I was a member of PATA (Pacific and Asia Travel Association).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More