- Cooking Time: 45 to 60
- Servings: eight
- Preparation Time:
- 15 eggs
- 4 cup water
- 1 pound sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pound sliced Portuguese Sweet Bread s.a. King Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 1 pound dried-sugar-coated fruits
- Soak the bread in water.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and milk.
- Drain the bread and add to the egg mixture.
- Cut up the dried fruit into small pieces and add to the dough.
- Pour the dough into a greased and lined baking mould and bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes to an hour.
NotesThis recipe was introduced to us at a program about Macau when I was a member of PATA (Pacific and Asia Travel Association).
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Joe's Omelet Supreme
Douglas' Christmas Chili
Mushroom, Potato and Smoked Gouda ChowderSee More