- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- Bread such as a hearty muti grain or pita.
- Sabra Lemon hummus
- Marinated artichokes sliced
- Sliced tomatoes and or sliced cucumbers
- Assemble the sandwich using the hummus as the spread, and layering the artichokes and other veggies.
NotesJust bought some Sabra Luscious Lemon Hummus and made a sandwich with it.( I have to admit that the Sabra Hummus is actually better than the one I have been making for years.)
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Short & Sweet
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More