- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- Bread such as a hearty muti grain or pita.
- Sabra Lemon hummus
- Marinated artichokes sliced
- Sliced tomatoes and or sliced cucumbers
- Assemble the sandwich using the hummus as the spread, and layering the artichokes and other veggies.
NotesJust bought some Sabra Luscious Lemon Hummus and made a sandwich with it.( I have to admit that the Sabra Hummus is actually better than the one I have been making for years.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More