- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: approximately 14
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mediterranean Hummus, cold
- Add ingredients in the given order, except hummus. Beat well after each addition.
- Bake at 45 to 60 seconds. Shape hot cookies into cones or roll in cylinders. Next with Mediterranean Hummus.
NotesI took a recipe that I learned in school, and decided to experiment with it.
The original is an Italian filled cookie. I'll post it, another time.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More