- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: approximately 14
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mediterranean Hummus, cold
- Add ingredients in the given order, except hummus. Beat well after each addition.
- Bake at 45 to 60 seconds. Shape hot cookies into cones or roll in cylinders. Next with Mediterranean Hummus.
NotesI took a recipe that I learned in school, and decided to experiment with it.
The original is an Italian filled cookie. I'll post it, another time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More