- Servings: Makes 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 container (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 4 pita bread rounds, split (can use a 3 in. diameter cracker, about 24)
- 1 1/2 cups finely torn spinach
- 1 tomato chopped
- 4 ounces Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek ripe olives, pitted, chopped
Stir cream cheese, vinegar, garlic seasoning in small bowl until well blended.
Spread pita bread with cream cheese mixture
Top with remaining ingredients
No Reviews at this time.