- Cooking Time: 8 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1-½ pounds ground beef or lamb.
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- ¼ cup minced parsley
- ¼ cup minced mint
- 1-Tablespoon Paprika
- 1/4-teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large pickle sliced thinly in rounds
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato (thinly sliced into rounds)
- 8 hamburger buns, (split and lightly toasted)
- ½ cup Sabra Hummus (choose your favorite style)
- In a medium sized bowl, combine ground beef or lamb, spices, lemon juice and egg. With wet hands shape into 8, 3-1/2 inch diameter, patties.
- In a large grill pan, warm 3 Tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Grill burgers until nicely browned on each side, about 3-4 minutes.
- Place the bottom of the buns on plates. Spread a layer of hummus on the bun. Top with burger, sliced pickles, lettuce and sliced tomato. Spread more hummus on top of the bun. Then press on the bun tops and enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More