- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg. Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 pkg. "recipe ready" chicken breast (or some cooked, cooled chicken)
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 8oz. container crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 2 cloves garlic
- Lay out the crescents into a circle with the points out.
- Roll center of circle a bit to make it into 1 flat piece.
- Chop veggies and chicken. Put garlic through a garlic press.
- Mix everything up and spread onto the crescent rolls.
- Pull the points of the crescents up over the filling and tuck into center.
- Bake 25 minutes at 375.