- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg. Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 pkg. "recipe ready" chicken breast (or some cooked, cooled chicken)
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 8oz. container crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 2 cloves garlic
- Lay out the crescents into a circle with the points out.
- Roll center of circle a bit to make it into 1 flat piece.
- Chop veggies and chicken. Put garlic through a garlic press.
- Mix everything up and spread onto the crescent rolls.
- Pull the points of the crescents up over the filling and tuck into center.
- Bake 25 minutes at 375.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More