- Cooking Time: 35-40 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 oz) feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F. Arrange chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice. Season with salt and black pepper. Top with feta cheese and roasted red pepper; drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
NotesFound this recipe in an add for feta cheese and modified it a little. Extremely easy and delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More