MEDITERRANEAN MEATLOAF (TURKEY)
- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 (10oz) pg frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups panko or breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 can of evaporated milk
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and shape into a loaf.
- Bake 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
NotesHere is my recipe for Mediterranean Meatloaf:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More