- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 (10oz) pg frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups panko or breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 can of evaporated milk
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and shape into a loaf.
- Bake 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
NotesHere is my recipe for Mediterranean Meatloaf:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More