- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek Kalamata olives (sliced in half)
- 1/4 cup small pitted green olives (whole)
- 1/4 cup dill pickles (diced)
- 1/4 cup cherry or grape tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1/2 large cucumber (diced)
- 1 stick celery (chopped)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper (diced) (optional)
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper (diced) (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh mozzerella (diced)
- 3 slices hard salami (chopped to desired size)
- Fresh basil to taste
- juice from 2 key limes (or one small regular lime)
- 2-3 tsbp olive oil
- splash of hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp agave nectar (or honey)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic salt (optional)
- Mix together dressing in a small container with a lid. Shake container to mix dressing and set aside.
- Mix together all veggies in a large bowl.
- Toss together with dressing and add salami and mozzerella. Toss lightly.
- Sprinkle fresh basil on top and enjoy.
NotesI grew up eating all of these great Mediterranean ingredients, but never all in one place. This salad has a bit of an aquired taste, but I love it!
Another great lettuce-free salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce