- Cooking Time: 16 mins
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 6 Rhodes Whole Wheat or White Texas™ Rolls or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3/4 cup garlic seasoned prepared hummus
- 6.5 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced roasted red peppers, drained
- Kalamata olives, halved length wise
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove wrap from dough and place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Prebake crust at 400°F 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly then spread hummus evenly over crust.
- Top with artichoke hearts, cheese, peppers and olives.
- Bake for an additional 6-8 minutes.
NotesAdd a Mediterranean touch to your next pizza night.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More