- Cooking Time: 16 mins
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 6 Rhodes Whole Wheat or White Texas™ Rolls or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3/4 cup garlic seasoned prepared hummus
- 6.5 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced roasted red peppers, drained
- Kalamata olives, halved length wise
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove wrap from dough and place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Prebake crust at 400°F 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly then spread hummus evenly over crust.
- Top with artichoke hearts, cheese, peppers and olives.
- Bake for an additional 6-8 minutes.
NotesAdd a Mediterranean touch to your next pizza night.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Lau Family Recipes
The Naked MacaronSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More