- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups green beans (1/2 pound)
- 5 cups red potatoes (10 medium), cubed
- 1 (2-1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoons freshly-ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice or balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Clean beans, snap off ends and break into 1-inch pieces.
- In a saucepan over high heat, blanch beans for 5 minutes, until bright green.
- Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
- In a large stockpot over high heat, boil potatoes in lightly salted water for 10 to 15 minutes until tender (do not peel).
- Cool and cut into cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, potatoes, olives, capers, parsley, dill, pepper, salt, lemon juice and olive oil and toss.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 1/2 hour before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More