- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 6-ounce container bocconcini (small fresh mozzarella balls), drained
- 1 paper thin slice prscuitto ham, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamato olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of sugar
- 3/4 cup crisco extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- Place the grape tomatoes, bocconcini, proscuitto, olives and capers in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the white wine vinegar, mustard, black pepper and sugar. Slowly add the olive oil in a steady stream, whisking while pouring; whisk until dressing is well blended. Whisk in the chives and oregano. Pour dressing over salad; gently toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight stirring occasionally. Season with additional black pepper if desired.