- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 slices of your favorite whole grain bread, toasted
- 1/3 Medium Cucumber, sliced
- 1/8 cup Hummus
- 1/8 cup Olive tapenade
- 4-5 slices Genoa Salami
- Roasted Sweet Peppers to taste
- Fresh ground Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Spread hummus on one slice of bread, and olive tapenade on the other.
- Top the olive tapenade slice with remaining ingredients.
- Cap the sandwich with the hummus slice. Enjoy!
NotesI had a vegetarian sandwich similar to this at a cafe in Portland, and when I made it at home a few years later, my fiancee said it was good, but missing something. He went to the fridge and pulled out some salami, and the sandwich was permanently changed for the better!
It's also a great vegan option if you omit the salami, or you could not toast the bread first, and toss the entire thing on a panini press for a great hot version!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More