- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6 ounce) salmon fillet
- lemon pepper or lemon juice + black pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- dried dill (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp chopped tomatoes (drained if using canned)
- 2 Tbsp sliced ripe black olives
- Crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts (toasted optional)
- 1 piece heavy-duty aluminum foil
- Rinse fillet well under cold water then pat completey dry using paper towels. Spray one side of foil with cooking spray. then place fillet in middle.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper, salt and dried dill. Then top with tomatoes, olives, feta, and pine nuts.
- Fold the long sides of foil over the fillet then roll up the short sides to seal. Place packet seam sides up on a greased baking sheet. Bake 400F for about 20 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.
NotesThrowing all of the ingredients into a foil packet and either grilling, broiling, or baking it would be very convenient for those with little time to cook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More