- Servings: 1
- 1 (6 ounce) salmon fillet
- lemon pepper or lemon juice + black pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- dried dill (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp chopped tomatoes (drained if using canned)
- 2 Tbsp sliced ripe black olives
- Crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts (toasted optional)
- 1 piece heavy-duty aluminum foil
Rinse fillet well under cold water then pat completey dry using paper towels. Spray one side of foil with cooking spray. then place fillet in middle.
Sprinkle with lemon pepper, salt and dried dill. Then top with tomatoes, olives, feta, and pine nuts.
Fold the long sides of foil over the fillet then roll up the short sides to seal. Place packet seam sides up on a greased baking sheet. Bake 400F for about 20 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.