- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup feta cheese-crumbled
- 1/2 cup of black kalamate olives-seeded and sliced
- 1 medium onion-cooked and caramelized and cooled
- 1 cup of fresh spinach chopped fine
- 3 fresh mint leaves-chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut good deep pocket in each chicken breast and season very well with salt and pepper--both sides.
- Mix feta, cooled onion, olives, spinach, mint leaves and oregano and mix well.
- Stuff this mixture into each of the chicken breasts and place in 9x13" baking dish.
- Drizzle each chicken breast with olive oil. Sometimes if there is stuffing left I will put this over the chicken breast.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 40-45 minutes.
- Great when it is served over some buttered Orzo.
NotesA little experimenting turned out a delightful dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More