- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cucumbers, sliced in thick half circles
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled or chopped
- 1/3 cup jarred banana peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- juice from jarred peppers (optional, but it was tasty!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and stir well. Feast!
NotesI had all this stuff in my fridge. I combined it, and heaven in a salad was born.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More