- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cucumbers, sliced in thick half circles
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled or chopped
- 1/3 cup jarred banana peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- juice from jarred peppers (optional, but it was tasty!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and stir well. Feast!
NotesI had all this stuff in my fridge. I combined it, and heaven in a salad was born.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Sharing Christmas with Friends
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More