- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cucumbers, sliced in thick half circles
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled or chopped
- 1/3 cup jarred banana peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- juice from jarred peppers (optional, but it was tasty!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and stir well. Feast!
NotesI had all this stuff in my fridge. I combined it, and heaven in a salad was born.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More