- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 40 pieces
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 pack of 10 burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 8 oz container of whipped cream cheese
- 1 jar of olive tapenade
- 1 jar of artichoke tapenade
- 1 jar of eggplant caponata
- 1. Start with a layer, and it doesn't have to be really thick, of cream cheese. Change knives and spread a thin layer of spread. As you roll, it will move.
- 2. Simply roll from one end to the other and the spread will move to the end.
- 3. You will cut the ends off and not use them you will find because there's nothing in them and they aren't formed. Continue cutting lengths of 1 1/4 inches wide.
- 4. That's it! Enjoy. Arrange them on a tray and try not to pop them all in your mouth before company comes.
NotesA recipe modified from something that my mom used to to for parties with spinach dip. I made it more to my lifestyle and taste and and using common ingredients and tortillas which are easy to find.
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More