- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 40 pieces
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 pack of 10 burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 8 oz container of whipped cream cheese
- 1 jar of olive tapenade
- 1 jar of artichoke tapenade
- 1 jar of eggplant caponata
- 1. Start with a layer, and it doesn't have to be really thick, of cream cheese. Change knives and spread a thin layer of spread. As you roll, it will move.
- 2. Simply roll from one end to the other and the spread will move to the end.
- 3. You will cut the ends off and not use them you will find because there's nothing in them and they aren't formed. Continue cutting lengths of 1 1/4 inches wide.
- 4. That's it! Enjoy. Arrange them on a tray and try not to pop them all in your mouth before company comes.
NotesA recipe modified from something that my mom used to to for parties with spinach dip. I made it more to my lifestyle and taste and and using common ingredients and tortillas which are easy to find.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More