- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 40 pieces
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 pack of 10 burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 8 oz container of whipped cream cheese
- 1 jar of olive tapenade
- 1 jar of artichoke tapenade
- 1 jar of eggplant caponata
- 1. Start with a layer, and it doesn't have to be really thick, of cream cheese. Change knives and spread a thin layer of spread. As you roll, it will move.
- 2. Simply roll from one end to the other and the spread will move to the end.
- 3. You will cut the ends off and not use them you will find because there's nothing in them and they aren't formed. Continue cutting lengths of 1 1/4 inches wide.
- 4. That's it! Enjoy. Arrange them on a tray and try not to pop them all in your mouth before company comes.
NotesA recipe modified from something that my mom used to to for parties with spinach dip. I made it more to my lifestyle and taste and and using common ingredients and tortillas which are easy to find.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More