- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 5min
- 1 can Albacore Tuna in Oil (NOT the cheap, cat-foodie kind!)
- 1/4c Newman's Balsamic Vinaigrette (I use the LIGHT version- less fat/cals, no add'l sugars)
- 1/4c Sour Cream
- 1tsp Dijon Mustard (I, of course, used Grey Poupon)
- dash of Red Pepper & Salt to taste
- 1sm or 1/2lg Cucumber, peeled & diced
- 4-5 Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4c sliced Green Onions
- Spring Mix Salad
- Tortilla Wraps
- * Blend together, in order shown, all ingredients EXCEPT salad and wraps.
- * Sprinkle some salad on a wrap.
- * Spoon some tuna over lettuces, as much as you're into.
- * Fold over long edge, then one bottom edge, then roll like a cigar!
- * Eat standing over sink, slightly tipsy and talking all the while with mouth full of yummy tuna!!!
NotesI ran out of both Mayo AND Ranch, and wanted to have something in the fridge for when my Husband comes home tonight from work, because I am going OUT, to a beer tasting and art/film showing, and he had to WORK. But he gets off at 11 and we'll go Karaoke from there. And when we roll in about 4am, he'll be starving and SUPER appreciative that his Wife has prepared something in anticipation of that!!!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More