MEDITERRANEAN TUNA SALAD
Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 5min
- 1 can Albacore Tuna in Oil (NOT the cheap, cat-foodie kind!)
- 1/4c Newman's Balsamic Vinaigrette (I use the LIGHT version- less fat/cals, no add'l sugars)
- 1/4c Sour Cream
- 1tsp Dijon Mustard (I, of course, used Grey Poupon)
- dash of Red Pepper & Salt to taste
- 1sm or 1/2lg Cucumber, peeled & diced
- 4-5 Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4c sliced Green Onions
- Spring Mix Salad
- Tortilla Wraps
* Blend together, in order shown, all ingredients EXCEPT salad and wraps.
* Sprinkle some salad on a wrap.
* Spoon some tuna over lettuces, as much as you're into.
* Fold over long edge, then one bottom edge, then roll like a cigar!
* Eat standing over sink, slightly tipsy and talking all the while with mouth full of yummy tuna!!!