- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 5min
- 1 can Albacore Tuna in Oil (NOT the cheap, cat-foodie kind!)
- 1/4c Newman's Balsamic Vinaigrette (I use the LIGHT version- less fat/cals, no add'l sugars)
- 1/4c Sour Cream
- 1tsp Dijon Mustard (I, of course, used Grey Poupon)
- dash of Red Pepper & Salt to taste
- 1sm or 1/2lg Cucumber, peeled & diced
- 4-5 Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4c sliced Green Onions
- Spring Mix Salad
- Tortilla Wraps
- * Blend together, in order shown, all ingredients EXCEPT salad and wraps.
- * Sprinkle some salad on a wrap.
- * Spoon some tuna over lettuces, as much as you're into.
- * Fold over long edge, then one bottom edge, then roll like a cigar!
- * Eat standing over sink, slightly tipsy and talking all the while with mouth full of yummy tuna!!!
NotesI ran out of both Mayo AND Ranch, and wanted to have something in the fridge for when my Husband comes home tonight from work, because I am going OUT, to a beer tasting and art/film showing, and he had to WORK. But he gets off at 11 and we'll go Karaoke from there. And when we roll in about 4am, he'll be starving and SUPER appreciative that his Wife has prepared something in anticipation of that!!!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZA
Salted Caramel Apple Cups
Meatball MuffinsSee More