- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 # ground turkey
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. grill seasoning (Montreal Steak)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 3 T. EVOO
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Grill or cook in a skillet for 5-8 minutes per side until done.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More