- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 # ground turkey
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. grill seasoning (Montreal Steak)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 3 T. EVOO
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Grill or cook in a skillet for 5-8 minutes per side until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More