- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 # ground turkey
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. grill seasoning (Montreal Steak)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 3 T. EVOO
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Grill or cook in a skillet for 5-8 minutes per side until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Vegan Eats!See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More