- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups walnuts halves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup dry falafel mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (or to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, toss the walnuts with the melted butter until evenly coated.
- In a small bowl, combine the falafel mix with the sugar and cayenne.
- Pour the spice mix over the pecans and toss to coat.
- Spread the spiced nuts on a lightly greased baking sheet and toast for about 9 minutes, stirring once or twice, until golden.
- Let cool.
NotesThis is a modified Food and Wine recipe :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More