- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups walnuts halves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup dry falafel mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (or to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, toss the walnuts with the melted butter until evenly coated.
- In a small bowl, combine the falafel mix with the sugar and cayenne.
- Pour the spice mix over the pecans and toss to coat.
- Spread the spiced nuts on a lightly greased baking sheet and toast for about 9 minutes, stirring once or twice, until golden.
- Let cool.
NotesThis is a modified Food and Wine recipe :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More