- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup pitted black sliced olives
- 2 anchovy fillets, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place the first 6 ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Process to combine stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl, until the mixture becomes a paste.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- To the olive paste, add feta cheese and sundried tomatoes; combine thoroughly.
- Serve with bread or crostini.
NotesHere is my recipe for Mediterrean Olive Dip
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More