- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup pitted black sliced olives
- 2 anchovy fillets, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place the first 6 ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Process to combine stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl, until the mixture becomes a paste.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- To the olive paste, add feta cheese and sundried tomatoes; combine thoroughly.
- Serve with bread or crostini.
NotesHere is my recipe for Mediterrean Olive Dip
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More