- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup pitted black sliced olives
- 2 anchovy fillets, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place the first 6 ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Process to combine stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl, until the mixture becomes a paste.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- To the olive paste, add feta cheese and sundried tomatoes; combine thoroughly.
- Serve with bread or crostini.
NotesHere is my recipe for Mediterrean Olive Dip
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More