- Cooking Time: 6-8 hours
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 2 lbs Beef Stew Meat
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom or Golden Mushroom soup (1 of each would be a great combo)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (diced)
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 3-4 Tbsp Worchestire Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp gravy master
- 1 8 oz pkg. Cream Cheese
- 1 16 oz bag wide egg noodles.
- Heat 3 tbsp Olive Oil in a skillet. Brown beef in skillet until only the outsides are browned.
- While meat is browning, Combine soup, water, broth, veggies, and worchestire sauce in crock pot and stir well. Add well drained Beef, garlic powder, pepper, salt and Gravy master and stir again. Set crock pot to low setting. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Just before serving, prepare your noodles as directed on the package..turn crock pot to high and add cubed cream cheese to the sauce. Stir until melted and combined. Turn heat off and let sit 10 minutes. You can stir your noodles into the sauce or serve your sauce over your noodles.
- That's all there is to it! Simple and yummy!
NotesI was looking for a new variation on simple Stroganoff. Stroganoff is one of my fiance's favorite things to eat, but he's so used to the ground beef recipe rather than the REAL thing. I wanted to surprise him one night, and that's exactly what I did. It was a hit!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Grilled Pepper Poppers
Easy Walnut Chocolate Rum Balls
blessing mixSee More