- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pumpkin, sugar ones are the best
- Ground meat, beef, pork, turkey or ostrich
- cooked rice
- Take a pumpkin. sugar ones are the best.
- cut top off;clean top and set it aside (do not cook top).
- clean out pumpkin.
- Brown ground meat; beef ,pork,turkey,or ostrich.
- brown onions;sautee zuchini and mushrooms.
- Add cooked rice to skillet,mix.add 3 cans of mushroom soup.Add
- salt,pepper,sage, marjoram and rosemary. mix.
- Scoop mixture into pumpkin.
- place in turkey roaster.
- Bake until mixture bubbles.
- Slice and scoop.
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More