- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 oz) pkg linguine or spaghettini
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or more, to your liking)
- 1 can flake tuna, packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh spinach, washed and drained
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, drain and return to heat. Add tuna, tomatoes, lemon, garlic and spinach, stir until spinach is wilted. Drizzle with olive oil and toss. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More